Full release notes history can be found in Release Notes
9.0.0 - November 27, 2023
- Support for Swift Package Manager
- Library is now released as source code instead of a binary package
PracticeRegionDepartmentwhich is now returned as part of
getCatchmentArea(visitState:, residenceState:, residenceZipCode:, brand:)and
CatchmentAreahave been removed, see v9 migration guide for more information
PaymentMethodenum cases have been simplified, see v9 migration guide for more information.
- Creating a
PaymentMethodvia insurance card has been removed along side
- Virtual visit customization via
CustomStringshas been removed, see v9 migration guide for more information
- All other previously deprecated symbols have been removed. They are:
Full release notes history can be found in Release Notes.
9.0.0 November 21, 2023
- Updated Android Gradle Plugin to version 8.1.2.
- Updated to JDK 17.
- Updated OpenTok/TokBox to version 2.26.2.
- Removed support for previously deprecated PaymentMethods
InsuranceManualSelfhas been renamed to
InsuranceManualOtherhas been renamed to
- Removed deprecated field
DexCareSDK. Youtube player doesn’t need Google API Key anymore.
VirtualService. Use function
payorNameare now required in
PaymentService.getInsurancePayersto find the list of supported payers.
PatientServicehas been removed. There are other ways to find out “ehrSystemName” and “departmentId” for scheduling the visits.
For virtual booking -
PracticeRegionDepartmentassociated with the given region that contains required information.
For retail booking -
RetailDepartmentcontains information about “ehrSystemName”.
For provider direct booking -
Providercontains information about “ehrSystemName”.
VirtualActormodel that was previously deprecated. It’s recommended to use
- Removed previously deprecated function
getProviderTimeslotsWithShortNamepassing in visitTypeShortName instead.
UnavailableAppointmentError. It is replaced by
VirtualVisitError. These are replaced by
- Fixed validation error message for missing fields while scheduling appointments.
- Fixed issue with
RetailDepartmentmodel serialization in Android 14. Following exception would be thrown if the
RetailDepartmentmodel was serialized using
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JsonMappingException: The Mean Sea Level altitude accuracy of this location is not set.
- Fixed issue for Android 14 where extra
stabilityserialization was causing issues with visits scheduling.
- Fixed an issue on virtual visit where a Toast was showing up with provider video disabled message if the app was backgrounded.
- Fixed issue with reconnection alert dialog. If the network connection drops out during virtual visit, the reconnection alert dialog will now dismiss once the connection is reestablished.
See migration guide for SDK 9.0.0 for more details.