SDK Services Guide
The iOS and Android SDK implementations support the following services.
- Create and fetch records for a user for whom scheduling a in-person appointment or virtual visits is being done. You must ensure that a patient record exists in the required EHR system before scheduling an appointment or visit.
- Retrieve details about a specific healthcare provider and scheduling appointments to a specific provider.
- A collection of resources that provides specific types of care to patients through virtual vists.
- Retrieve upcoming scheduled appointments, as well as cancel them. Currently, only Retail visits are able to be scheduled, whereas Virtual visits are on-demand.
- In Person Visits
- Schedule a same-day or next-day appointment at a supported physical facility.
- Virtual Visits
- Set up a virtual video call with a Provider, where a patient can get nearly instantaneous health care.